Enjoy this countryside oasis that produces its own wines and olive oils.
A Conti Spalletti Trivelli family owned property since 1890, the Colognole Country Wine Estate is a beautiful 650-hectare property extending over the Valdisieve hills with 35 hectares of vineyards and 6000 olive trees. Take advantage of the restaurant, open-air swimming pool and guided tours of the vineyards, followed by a tasting of the great Chianti Rufina DOCG wines and the estate’s extra-virgin olive oil. The Colognole Country Wine Estate is just perfect to savour serene moments in the tranquillity of the countryside, far away from urban stress.
- Classic rooms (18 m2) with private bathroom; includes access to a common living area with satellite TV and refrigerator.
- Seven (7) separate apartments ranging from 30m2 to 250m2 (hosting 2-15 people); all with large bedrooms, private bathrooms, living area, and fully-functioning kitchens.
- Three (3) traditional farmhouse villas from 230m2 to 500m2 (hosting 12-17 people); all with large bedrooms, private bathrooms, living area, and fully-functioning kitchens.
- Swimming pool access, landscaped gardens, on-site restaurant
- Private vineyards and olive groves – tours and tastings are available!