Experience traditional country life with all modern conveniences
Villa Giulia, converted from an old mill (1800), has been meticulously restructured while maintaining the architectural peculiarities, typical of the area where it stands. Boasting interior and exterior stone, the majestic and impressive structure has a unique panoramic position while still being extremely easy to reach. It is completely surrounded by ancient olive gloves that stretch up the whole hill. The property has two buildings: the villa and the pool house. The villa has three floors. The ground floor consists of a large living room (50 m2) finished with a beautiful arch with an antique fireplace and comfortable matrimonial sofa bed. The kitchen area (16 m2), completely finished in stone like in traditional farmhouses, is equipped with all appliances and accessories to cook. The ancient wood-burning oven is now used as bath (10 sqm) with “travertine” finish. On the first floor: two bedrooms and a bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower. Same on the second floor: two bedrooms and a bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower.
Villa Guilia features:
- Sunny living area with fireplace and interesting architectural details
- 4 double bedrooms (+2 double sofa beds) and 2 full bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, dishwasher, microwave oven, refrigerator with freezer, American coffee maker and a toaster.
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Heating system
- Satellite TV
- Covered parking area
- Infinity pool (7×14 meters)
- Barbecue area
- Table tennis
- Mountain bikes
- Laundry area