Why Discover Tuscany?
Our name – Discover Tuscany – pretty much says it all. Exploring this breathtakingly beautiful region and sharing its secrets is our mission. We take you to the hidden corners that most visitors never see. We introduce you to a world you would never discover on your own. Whether you’re biking or hiking or enjoying a wine-tasting tour, we take you behind the scenes, away from the beaten track, to meet the people and discover the traditions that give this magical region its special flavor. With us, it’s personal. We’re passionate about Tuscany, and dedicated to sharing its secrets.
We take care of you. We make sure that your time with us is stress-free. We organize your accommodations and transfers from airports and railway stations.
Our friendly, highly trained and hugely knowledgeable local guides are dedicated to ensuring that you enjoy a unique experience you will never forget. If you have any special requests, they will do their best to accommodate you.
What can we offer you?
- day trips and tours to ALL major Italian cities;
- package tours – give us the dates you are here and the number of persons and we will design a tour which shows you Tuscany at its very best;
- leisurely or in-depth visits to vineyards, historical sites and the countryside;
- sporting tours – biking, hiking, skiing, sailing and so much more, are all fun and unique ways to visit Tuscany and Italy;
- accommodations of all types – short and long-term villa or apartment rentals, bed and breakfasts, hotels of all levels;
- transfers from airports, train stations, hotels or a day with a knowledgeable driver;
- our presence in this area gives us the possibility to satisfy all of your requests . . .
so just ask . . .
Trained in all types of sports activities, Guido, a native Florentine, has been exploring Tuscany for more than 20 years and no one knows its secret corners and hidden treasures better than he does. Tuscany is his deep, abiding passion, and he loves nothing better than sharing it. Any special request you might have – a particular type of town you’d like to see, a type of vineyard you’d like to visit or some local dish you fancy trying – just mention it to Guido and he’ll know where to take you. When it comes to customizing tours to suit the group, Guido’s an expert.
When not busy organizing, creating and performing tours, Guido teaches in the community and works closely with the region of Tuscany to train new environmental guides and help safeguard the precious Tuscan patrimony.
Christina has owned and operated travel agencies for over 25 years. Her home office is located in the United States but she spends a huge amount of time in Italy, the country that is both her personal heritage and her great love. Christina is dedicated to offering her clients the best Tuscan experience they can have – the best tour guides, the best accommodations, the most hands-on, personal service. Tell her what you’re looking for and let her guide you through our selection of activity and city tours, whether it’s hiking or cooking or wine tours you’re interested in. Let her suggest the perfect villa for you. Whatever you need to know, Christina can help.
Discover Tuscany also offers the opportunity to join small group tours to Italy throughout the year. Ask Christina about these tours and many other special itineraries that she can customize to create your own unforgettable Italian experience.